Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Yellow

This Father's Day card features a lovely little goldfinch perched on a branch. He is a wonderful bird with orange beak, black wings and pure yellow feathers. His song sounds like the original twitter! All text can be customized to suit your needs.





On this poster, an adorable cat piper with a clarinet leads a group of black, gray and brown mice down a path and away from a house.





Cheery sunflowers for your ipad! Sunflowers in bright yellow, brown and green for your ipad cover! Color photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment