Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Purple

This lovely coaster is decorated with a bouquet of six delicate pale purple crocus blossoms with golden centers set on a deep purple background. When the crocuses bloom, we know spring is here! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL COASTER COLLECTION




Add style to your iPad with this Dark Purple Abstract iPad Case.




Beautiful photographic digital art card you will love sending or framing! This card features a hyacinth in deep shades of purple and green on a black background, in a shape reminiscent of old-fashioned glass candy. Digital art from artist's original photograph. Black border on front of card. Customizable interior text.

1 comment: