Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yellow

A red-winged blackbird on a branch way up in an aspen tree is the theme of this cheerful bridal shower invitation. He is peeking out from behind the golden green leaves. The sky has a very pale yellow tinge. All text can be customized for your special occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE BLACKBIRD WEDDING COLLECTION





One of nature's kaleidoscopes, created from photos of the wing of the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail butterfly. Predominantly gold, yellow, and brown with blue and deep rust red accents.





This iPhone case features beautiful warm pattern of golden fractal leaves on brown background. Delicate, royal and elegant.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful products! Thanks for featuring my golden fractal case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely yellows today! Thanks so much for featuring my butterfly wing pillow!

    ReplyDelete