Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Yellow

This lovely floral scarf is decorated with a simple abstract pattern of repeating golden yellow Asiatic lilies against a pure black background.



This whimsical Halloween party invitation features the moon shining on the bare branches of a tree. A little yellow cat is looking right out at you! All text can be customized for your special event.



This coaster features a cute dream kitten on a fancy pillow.



This 50th Wedding Anniversary party invitation features a single white rose set against a golden hued patterned background with black trim.



This striking Kindle case features an abstract pattern of exquisite yellow rose petals. The petals range in color from pale yellow through gold to a deep orange.



Cute flower themed design with a Summery feel. This fun and fresh design features a hoard of rosy cheeked smiling white daisies against a yellow-orange background. Click 'customize' to change background color.

No comments:

Post a Comment