Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Black and White

This wrapped canvas print features a Chinese poet and his sidekick in black and white on a pure black background. Han Shan, also known as Cold Mountain, stands with Pickup as they contemplate the universe.



This contemporary throw pillow features an artistic, black and white abstract pattern of the top of a tulip tree in winter with bare branches in silhouette.



Live Love Laugh Wall Poster Mural Banner style



Beautiful black silhouetted orchid blossoms and leaves make up this pattern with an elegant look against a white background or any background color of your choice. Change the background color by clicking on "Customize It" and then edit.



Tree reflections make a shimmering pattern on the pond.



Do you love Blues Music? Some of the all time best Guitar players? Can't get enough of that blues guitar sound? Blues Guitar Player and Band on Stage black and white drawing by Travis L. Lagasse of Flowstone Graphics.

1 comment: