Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Brown

This mini iPad case features brown horses grazing on a warm summer day. They are set on a bronze metallic background.



This wallet features a primitive abstract pattern of lightning and suns in earth tones of orange, red, black and brown.



Steampunk mechanical roach pillow on a gloomy, post apocalyptic background.



Eze, Provence poster



I was inspired to create this original collage after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



Customizable green and brown wildflower print DODOcase for the iPad

1 comment: