Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Purple

Lovely lilacs grace these elegant floral wedding Mother of the Bride sandals with a border of pink and mauve lilac sprays on pale purple. Customize the text for your special occasion. CLICK LILAC WEDDING COLLECTION for the entire collection.



The Johnny Jump Up is a cheerful little member of the viola family. Abundant blooms sparkle in the summer garden. Another common name is Heartsease because in ancient days the plant was much used for its potency in love charms. This tote is decorated with a single flower, in brilliant yellows and purples, with a tiny little face.



Purple Cosmos Design Wallet.



Abstract art pillow perfect for your home, gifts, and boutique hotels.



This lovely decorative wall clock features an abstract floral pattern in shades of lilac, mauve and purple. The numbers are white and can be cleared if a simpler design is preferred.



Beautiful dreamy glowing purple spiral abstract fractal art design on a necklace.

2 comments: