Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Red

A pile of just picked fiery red hot chili peppers are spread across this mousepad, ready for drying, pickling or good cooking!



This elegant floral Samsung Galaxy S4 case features a single red rose with green leaves set on a pure black background.



An original abstract print.



This ornament is easily customized with the date on the front and a personal message on the reverse. It features an elegant fully open silver colored rose set against a dramatic seasonal red gradient background.



These sandals feature a very colorful abstract pattern of paint splatters in colors of red, blue, yellow and orange.



Powis iCase iPad Case with Kickstand designed with a beautiful Geisha and cherry blossoms

1 comment: