Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Red

This exquisite mini iPad case features two brilliant scarlet red carnations set on a pearly white embossed brocade pattern fabric background.




Birthday invitations for the little fire fighter in your family.




This tote bag features a dramatic abstract design of a black flower with a golden yellow center on a crimson red background set off by black trim.




Elegant victorian red and black gothic vintage damask pattern on the coolest deck of playing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment