Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Red

This colorful luggage tag features an image of an abstract pattern which resembles woven horizontal bands. The brilliant colors of red, purple, blue and black seem to glow. Customize the text on the reverse side with your personal information.




Red Floral Design Throw Pillow. Change background color by selecting customize, edit and background.




A Christmas greeting postcard with a close-up photo of a red berries on a yew tree branch, covered with snow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Red Floral Throw Pillow. Your promotional support is always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete