Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Blue

The snow storm is over and peace has gently settled over this lovely winter scene. The spruce tree has a blanket of white snow, the sky is a deep blue with puffy clouds and snow covered branches frame the picture. We can only hope for Peace on Earth this holiday season! The text reads: Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You can customize the text to suit your needs.




Accent your winter decor with this wall clock featuring soft blue and white snowflakes set against a blue gradient background.




This mini iPad case features the view from the bottom of a very tall tulip tree looking way up to the top. The blue twilight sky creates an interesting lacy abstract effect of silhouetted trunk and branches. This huge old tree lives in Robert H. Treman State Park in Ithaca, New York.




Male whale shark at Georgia Aquarium with crowd of visitors silhouetted in foreground.

1 comment: