Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Black and White

This luggage tag will dazzle you with gorgeous, pure white gladiolas. The ruffled petals stand out against a black background. A smaller gladiola image is on the back along with your personal information. All text can be customized.




Shattered glass - impact - iphone case




This contemporary Rickshaw Mini Zero Messenger Bag features a sophisticated black and white geometric abstract pattern of rectangles and squares which resembles an interlocking circular maze.




This unique wall clock features Mexican art in the form of a bird image

No comments:

Post a Comment