Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Red

This brilliantly colored Rickshaw iPad sleeve features a flowing mosaic pattern of thousands of pentagons in every color of the rainbow: red, yellow, green, brown, orange and black, set off by brick red trim.



A unique and elegant subtle "Kangaroo Paws" and hearts damask and ribbon style patterned ipod case. The "Kangaroo Paw" is a striking native plant from Western Australia this pattern was inspired from the "Kangaroo Paws" interesting structural nature. Many varieties of Kangaroo Paws are grown in gardens across Australia. This original pattern is designed by Sarah Trett.


Chaos - Disorder, primal, powerful, strength.
Eye of Chaos - A center spiral surrounded by warm color tones in an abstract branching fiery vine tribal design.



Big Eyed Girl in Shock: modern art by AbundanceloveTrip

No comments:

Post a Comment