Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Green

This lovely, lacy white flower is the wild carrot. It was introduced and naturalized in North America, where it is often known as "Queen Anne's lace". It is so called because the flower resembles lace; the red flower in the center represents a blood droplet where Queen Anne pricked herself with a needle when she was making the lace. The single flower head on this throw pillow, with it's hundreds of tiny blossoms, is set against a background of green, yellow and black.



A tiny Green Tree Frog is the perfect example of the "wearin' of the green" on St. Paddy's Day. An indispensable wardrobe accessory for the big day!



A 3 ring binder in a bold, green geometric pattern composed of diamond shapes or interlocking zigzags with an overall effect of a modern plaid. Personalize by fillin in the text field above or clear it to order without text. © Little Wing Photography & Design

No comments:

Post a Comment