Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Purple

This lovely throw pillow features Johnny Jump Up, a cheerful little member of the viola family. Abundant blooms sparkle in the summer garden. Another common name is Heartsease because in ancient days the plant was much used for its potency in love charms. This wonderful flower, in brilliant yellow and purple, always has a tiny little face. The image is repeated on the back. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE
FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.



Mana Poster: Fractal Art
From Wiki: " In Polynesian culture, mana is a spiritual quality considered to have supernatural origin – a sacred impersonal force existing in the universe. The concept of a life-energy inherent in all living beings seems to be a fairly universal archetype, and appears in numerous ancient religions and systems of metaphysics. "



Clematis flowers with black swirl design on soft orchid purple. A beautiful floral bridal shower invitation. Text can be customized for your specific special occasion. Matching products can be found at my store. The Clematis symbolizes ingenuity, fineness,distinctive elegance, beautiful thoughts and positive energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment