Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Purple

This iPad case features a luminous abstract floral purple, lilac and magenta mandala design. The colors swirl around a central blue star.



This elegant invitation set has a bright white background with a grey floral design. Above that is a layer of this flower design in lilac and purple with a butterfly in the upper right as well as scattered around. Across the lower section is a band in grey with a large "and" symbol that matches. This set has invitations, save the date cards, response cards, thank you cards, table number tent cards, envelope seals, wine labels, binders, and return address labels available.



This lovely note card features a fantastic photo of the Stokesia flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment