Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pink

This lovely lumbar pillow features a repeating abstract pattern of an exquisite pale pink cherry blossom with droplets of water from a recent rain bathed in a rosy glowing light. It is set on a pink pastel gradient. What a lovely gift for a gardener! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.



This mini iPad case features a lovely rosa rugosa blossom. The soft pink flower petals blend into the green and yellow pastel tones of the leafy background. This rose is a repeat bloomer, gracing our garden with her beauty all summer long. I have digitally enhanced my original photograph to create a watercolor effect.



Sweet design for sweet 16. Pretty pink redbud tree blossoms with green leaves and blue sky. For the birthday girl and her BFF's!



This striking wrapping paper features a repeating pattern of an intricate abstract mandala consisting of small swirling satin fabric folds in luminous shades of wine, purple and pink.



Love Grows Personalized Trivet Tile: Beautiful heart red sunflowers, very cute and pretty love Valentine's Day.



This fine art hand-pressed tempered glass cutting board features an abstract pattern of delicate pink poppy petals. The somniferum poppy is a fully double flower with hundreds of overlapping petals.



Pink Butterfly Coat Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment