Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Black and White

This Samsung Galaxy S4 case features an artistic, black and white abstract pattern of the top of a tulip tree in winter with bare branches in silhouette.



This greeting card with an adorable picture of a grey and white cat sleeping soundly makes the perfect gift idea for cat lovers. Personalize it with custom text.



A peaceful and serene setting...the mirror image of mountains and trees reflected in a White Mountains, New Hampshire pond forms an abstract pattern of black, white and gray. This is a simple and elegant fine art photography laptop sleeve.



A cool and stylish violin design for your wall. Black and white with just a hint of red.



This elegant, decorative black and white coat rack features an ornate abstract art deco curlicue pattern surrounding a central square. Add your own text or delete what is there. Here is a shirt with a great abstract star and bat design.



This iPad Air case features adorable African Penguins standing on a rocky ledge. They are aquatic, flightless birds whose wings have become flippers. Each has a black stripe and black spots on the chest. The pattern of spots is unique for every penguin, just like human fingerprints. They have pink glands above their eyes and pink and black feet.



Bamboo Design Table Lamp Shade.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for publishing my shirts!! I am so happy~~~!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my Bamboo Lamp in today's feature!

    ReplyDelete