Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blue

This fine art throw pillow presents a seasonal winter forest landscape in shades of blue, violet, gray, white and purple. The trees in the woods are bare of leaves but are covered with ice and snow to form an abstract pattern.



A full yellow moon shining through the dark branches of the trees forms an interesting abstract pattern against a deep blue sky on this iPad Air case.



This fun contemporary geometric pattern is composed of linked decagons or 10 sided shapes in cool hues of blue and purple outlined in black.



A solitary figure contemplates the frozen Cayuga Lake in Ithaca, N.Y. Golden willows stand out against a pure blue sky.



Graphic image of a white ship's anchor, with white roman numerals. Background color on face chosen to match the blue band (hit Customize/Edit/Background to change color).



Here is a coat rack for the birder or nature lover with three wild birds in the winter snow: a Red-breasted Nuthatch, a pair of Blue Jays and a Mallard Duck.



You'll love these adorable baby dinosaurs on the gift wrapping paper!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my geometric patterned flask today!

    ReplyDelete