Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Red

This simple yet decorative iPhone 5 case features a colorful retro abstract pattern of bold geometric stripes in colors of red, orange, brown, olive green, black and tan.



This elegant floral wallet features a repeating abstract pattern of a single red rose with green leaves set on a pure black background.



A kaleidoscopic wonder in rich red colors with sparks of gold, this design will infuse your surroundings with the essence of Fire element. From the five-element theory of Feng Shui wisdom.



A dark red heart with wings taken from the designer's photo of an abandoned crypt. Perfect for a gothic Valentine's day or anytime. Shown here on a mousepad.



Brilliant crimson red cardinals adorn this lovely scarf. The Northern cardinal is truly a beautiful bird.



Binder with classic checkerboard design in red, black and white. You can adjust the text, and of course also use it for other purposes than recipes!

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely reds! Thank you for selecting my Fire Element gift box to include in this brilliant collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my binder, Julie! :-)

    ReplyDelete