Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Black and White

This simple yet elegant fine art photography wrapped canvas print presents a peaceful and serene setting...the mirror image of mountains and trees reflected in a pond in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. They form an abstract pattern of black, white and gray.



This scarf features a simple, contemporary repeating design of an abstract pattern of a black bicycle on a white background.



Meow! This iPad case sports a photo of a kitten scratched into India ink painted over board and can be personalized simply by changing the name.



This guy should scare away any varmint. Bizarre gargoyle on Pina Palace, Portugal's King Ferdinand's castle.



This black, white and gray fine art photography wallet features tree reflections which make a shimmering abstract pattern on the pond.



This decorative mousepad combines black and white polka dots, a white ribbon and little red ladybugs into an interesting design.

No comments:

Post a Comment