Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pink

This hat features an exquisite pink water lily. The pink trim and white fabric accentuate the colors beautifully.



This lovely lumbar pillow features a repeating abstract pattern of an exquisite pale pink cherry blossom with droplets of water from a recent rain bathed in a rosy glowing light. It is set on a pink pastel gradient. What a lovely gift for a gardener! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.



Pink text reads, "My grandma is beating the odds and loving it *and I'm loving it too! A pink ribbon stands behind. Perfect for grandchildren of breast cancer survivors. Great for fundraisers too.



This bumper sticker features unique and funny Labrador Retriever Art painted by Naomi Ochiai from Japan. A cute Black Lab Chef painting with red and Hearts in pink and red tone. Great fun gifts for Black Labrador lovers who love cooking! You can customize text. :)



This gorgeous wrapped canvas features a single delicate poppy. The wrinkled petals fade from dark to light pink and the center is filled with lovely yellow stamens.



Ricaso Designer Neck Tie ..abstract swirl design .. bright and colorful .. the trendy fashionable alternative to the plain boring ties

No comments:

Post a Comment