Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Purple

This decorative plate features a luminous abstract floral purple, lilac and magenta mandala design. The colors swirl around a central blue star.



2012 Calendar. Violet, Violaceae. A pretty purple wild flower that blooms in the spring. Violets have been used in cooking and medicines for thousands of years. Illinois State Flower. New Jersey State Flower. Rhode Island State Flower. Wisconsin State Flower. New Brunswick, Canada Provincial Flower.



Doodle speakers are a great new speaker system that allow you to make your portable music audible wherever you go. This customizable purple and black swirls and stripes Doodle speaker is a trendy design to add to your music collection. Great for mp3 players, cell phones, IPhones, IPods, and more. ©2011 Pam's Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment