Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pink

What could be lovelier than an invitation to a bridal shower decorated with bouquets of old-fashioned roses? This card displays an exquisite design of red, pink and white antique roses set off by a pale pink background. More roses are on the back. All text can be customized for your special occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE
ANTIQUE ROSES WEDDING COLLECTION



Necklaces feature a pink and black lady bug design. Great gifts or stocking stuffers for the Christmas holiday season or for birthdays and other special occasions.



This tote bag features a beautiful pink Crab-apple Blossoms design. Feel free to add your own words/pictures and change the background color if you'd like to!

No comments:

Post a Comment