Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pink

What could be lovelier than a bouquet of old-fashioned roses? This Case-Mate Barely There iPod case displays an exquisite design of red, pink, apricot and white antique roses set off by their lovely green foliage.



A very special item for the fruit flower lover. Pretty Cherry, Nectarine and Apple blossom is soft shades of pink and rose.



Very customizable Birthday Card. Great for birthdays or any children's party or celebration. Front has cute strawberry ice cream cone and balloons, pink and purple. Each image is separate and can be moved or deleted. Back has a bunch of balloons, pink, purple, yellow. This image can also be moved or deleted. Add your own text with many font styles and colors to choose from. You can also change the background color.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Thank you for including my birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pretty in Pink. And I see a typo on my item. Eeek

    ReplyDelete