Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Red

This brilliantly colored binder features a flowing mosaic pattern of thousands of pentagons in every color of the rainbow! Customize the text on the spine or just delete it.



This poster is simply lovely, just a single red rose that says it all!



Tlalocan is described in several Aztec codices as a paradise.Tlalocan was reserved for those who had drowned or had otherwise been killed by manifestations of water, such as by flood, by diseases associated with water, or in storms by strikes of lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment