Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Green

This lovely table number card invites you to enter a green leafy world of peace and serenity. Dark maple leaves frame the image, leading to a sunny woodland scene with shades of yellow, white and forest green. All text can be customized for your special occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE LEAFY WEDDING COLLECTION.



Make someone smile with this cute little alien iPhone case! Created from an original hand drawn illustration, the design features a cool pattern of friendly green aliens sprinkled with red and yellow stars. A great gift for alien lovers of all ages!



This abstract poster is from a digitally enhanced photo of a hot air balloon floating over farmland fields.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my abstract poster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for placing my alien case, Bebops! The blog looks great - I love seeing things arranged by colour; it's very satisfying :) Carla (Scruff)

    ReplyDelete