Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blue

A full yellow moon shining through the dark branches of the trees forms an interesting abstract pattern against a deep blue sky on this iPhone case.



A blue abstract fractal flame reminiscent of a treble clef music symbol. Recursive Fibonacci spirals within spirals, deep fractal iterations within iterations. Fractal Artwork © Leah McNeir
2009.



Let everyone know to save the date for your very special occasion with this beautiful floral design in royal blue tones. Visit the store for coordinating sets, including cards, postcards, magnets and postage stamps. Easy to customize for your own special occasion.

1 comment: