Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

BLACK + WHITE

These headphones display a contemporary geometric design of an abstract pattern of a black bicycle on a silver, gray and white metallic background.



This iPad Air 2 case features adorable African Penguins standing on a rocky ledge. They are aquatic, flightless birds whose wings have become flippers. Each has a black stripe and black spots on the chest. The pattern of spots is unique for every penguin, just like human fingerprints. They have pink glands above their eyes and pink and black feet.



Basketball Design Wall Clock



This poster features a very old wild black cherry tree with gnarled branches reaching up into brilliant light. I took this photo looking right into the sun so the trunk is in shadow while all the foliage is illuminated by backlight as are the two fluffy white clouds floating in the sky. The scene had a very surrealistic feeling which I tried to capture by using black and white rather than color.



Silver roses decorate this pretty 19.5 X 19.5 bandana



This black, silver, white and gray fine art hip flask features tree reflections which make a shimmering abstract pattern on the pond.



Original - by YANKAdesigns! Nordic Horse vector image based on ancient Norse ornament.



This throw pillow features a black and white abstract design of a mysterious woman's face with curving lines, stylized ivy leaves and a heart in the center.

1 comment: