Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Yellow

A red-winged blackbird on a branch way up in an aspen tree is the theme of this cheerful wedding invitation. He is peeking out from behind the golden green leaves. The sky has a very pale yellow tinge. All text can be customized for your special occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE BLACKBIRD WEDDING COLLECTION



This poster is decorated with three lovely blossoms of an old fashioned golden yellow rose set against a background of green. The heavenly scent perfumes the garden.



Beautiful floral colors on a throw pillow.



Such bright, vivid colors in this iPad mini case!



The decorative wall clock features an abstract pattern of a central black star flower on a pale yellow gradient background. The numbers can be deleted if a simpler design is preferred.



This trendy case features a Celtic Trinity Irish Knot in blue and yellow gold with a gold background. Great for a boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment