Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Black and White

This fine art photography throw pillow features the lovely spring perennial garden plant known as Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum). Each flower has six white petals and a yellow center. The flowers are set on a dark, almost black background.



It was a very dark, cold day. The pond had partially frozen with ice but the bare trees were still reflected in the remaining water, creating a lovely pattern of rippling branches. This poster evokes a mood of approaching winter.



A very striking image on this shirt: A gray wolf with a red rose in it's mouth.



These abstract doodle art drawings are also known as Zentangles. These flowing images meld together in peaceful symmetry.



This mini messenger bag features an artistic, black and white abstract pattern of the top of a tulip tree in winter with bare branches in silhouette.

No comments:

Post a Comment