Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Black and White

This Liberty water bottle features an abstract interpretation of a lively, playful black dancing dragon. The image is repeated on the left and right sides. Choose a different color background to suit your mood!




Delicate white pear flowers framed in ribbons of stainless steel displayed above a 2013 calendar.




This cute "3-D" turtle looks so dapper in his new tuxedo! He must be on his way to somewhere special! This design is just right for so many occasions: birthdays, birth announcements, baby showers, Father's day and any others you can dream up! Feel free to add your own words to this design too.

No comments:

Post a Comment