Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Black and White

This wall clock is decorated with a contemporary, playful, abstract gray flower with a black center. One could also interpret this pattern as an amoeba or a blob. The white numbers can be cleared if a simpler design is preferred.




Expressing the Inexpressible Music Poster with quote: "After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible, is MUSIC" Quote by Aldous Huxley in his 1931 essay "Music at Night". Or change the customizable text with your own favorite musical quotation.




If you like Ravens, birds or wildlife this would be a great tote for you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Expressing the Inexpressible Music Poster! Your support is always appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Raven bag. I shall tweet your blog. Country Mouse Studio

    ReplyDelete