Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Red

This gorgeous Bagettes wristlet takes you right into the center of a beautiful red pointsettia. The actual flower buds at the center are green. It presents an abstract composition of color and form. Perfect for the holiday season or any time of year! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL WRISTLET COLLECTION




This cute 3-D look red ant was carrying a yellow apple on his back, when he met a new friend...the little worm inside it! This design is perfect for many occasions: birthdays, birth announcements, baby showers, and any others you can dream up! Feel free to add your own words to this design too. You can make the picture smaller, bigger, or move it around if you'd like with the +/- and arrows to make room for your words -- maybe a special someone's name? You can also change the background color via the customization tools!




The designer said: "Stay Alert is a textile piece. Using tiny pieces of fabric as my paint. The piece is then heavily quilted to hold the hundreds of pieces down."

No comments:

Post a Comment