Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Orange

This elegant interesting wall clock features a colorful dramatic circular abstract frame of orange and purple curves around a golden orange center. The numbers can be cleared if a simpler design is preferred.




The Fire lily, Scarborough lily, or George lily are not lillies at all, but from the Amaryllis family. Wonderful showy flowers which bloom in the late summer. Thus card presents facts about the genus on the inside cover.




This cool custom premium round keychain or keyring features a white silhouette of a male in the Vitruvian position against a burnt orange, jagged-edged circular background. Perfect promotional material for bodybuilders or bodybuilding concepts, personal trainers, fitness instructors and coaches, for those athletic muscular fit men into fitness and working out or those into health and anatomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment