Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blue

This delicately colored binder features lovely electric blue lobelia blossoms. Each tiny flower has a pure white center. The text on the front and spine can be customized or deleted.



Dragon - Cross Rickshaw Macbook Pro 15" Sleeve. This Dragon - Cross design features a black cross outlined in fiery orange and yellow with orange smoke at the bottom and a fiery red yellow and orange Chinese dragon in front. A skinny sleeve with super protection – meet the Rickshaw iPad and laptop sleeve! Designed with rugged Cordura® nylon and an ultra-plush padded liner, this sleeve delivers great protection. Handmade in California with a focus on environmentally sustainable production, the Rickshaw iPad and laptop sleeve is a simple, stylish, and sustainable solution for protecting your electronic devices.



This lovely magnet features Lake Wanaka.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my Dragon - Cross Macbook Pro 15" Rickshaw Flap Sleeve with the other great designs here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping in to say hi and thanking you again..sherri))

    ReplyDelete