Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Purple

This lovely necklace is decorated with a bouquet of six delicate pale purple crocus blossoms with golden centers set on a deep purple background. When the crocuses bloom, we know spring is here!



A square format invitation with a honeysuckle pattern on a dark background, with a Victorian feel to it. The rear has a paler version of the front image and a pastel matching border. This is on a metallic stock card to give an attractive sheen.



The milky way galaxy of the solar system, universe with many stars, suns and nebula clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment