Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Orange

This poster will look so striking hanging on the wall. It's sunset at the pond. Cattails in the foreground are silhouetted by lovely shimmering water which is reflecting the pink, yellow, salmon, orange and gold of the evening sky. The incredible reflections almost look like they are painted on glass.



Here is an abstract party dream orange yellow wrapped canvas print.



Mary Hysong says, "I loved doing this grey cat with glowing eyes that reminded me of pumpkins! Original art is 8x10 inches, pastel on paper, by Mary Hysong, 2011."

1 comment:

  1. I love your cattails at sunset with the way the water is blurred and shimmering; great shot! Thank you so much for featuring Punkin' Eyes!

    ReplyDelete