Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, March 11, 2024

VARIATIONS ON RED

This collection presents a rural scene with a white horse, red barn and green hills. Horse,barn,hills,white,red,green,country,rural,landscape



Here is a wine glass which presents two crimson red Northern Cardinals. The cardinal is truly the king of backyard birds.



The beautiful Elen of the Ways Collection



This popsocket features a bouquet of scarlet red tulip flowers and green leaves set on a pure black background. What a lovely idea for gardeners!



This colorful fine art photography 2024 nature calendar features foliage from trees growing in the Northeastern section of the USA including leaves of the Weeping Spruce, White Pine, Willow, Apple, Maple, Quaking Aspen, Black Locust, Blue Spruce, Wild Cherry, Ash, Beech and Hemlock. All four seasons are represented: spring, su4mer, autumn and winter.



This jigsaw puzzle presents a luscious bowl of red grapes.



A collection of bright and colorful frisbees

No comments:

Post a Comment