Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

VARIATIONS ON ORANGE

This very cool collection presents the energy of fire. The orange, gold and yellow flames appear as joyful dancing characters. They are set off by a black background. Be sure to scroll to the bottom to see all these great products!



This 2024 wall calendar is a compilation of some my favorite sunrise and sunset photos. All seasons are represented. The skies illuminate ponds, lakes, forests, trees, fields and birds.



Tigers Collection



This desk mat presents a pattern of monarch butterflies.



This single page pink and orange 2024 wall calendar poster features a yoga practitioner seated in the sukhasana pose. Namaste is the text and it can be personalized or removed.



Celebrate autumn or any time of year with these colorful socks. They display fall foliage colors of red, orange, yellow and brown on a black background.



A hive of busy honeybees along with honeycomb and the queen bee featured on office and stationary products including cards, invitations, gift wrap, gift bags and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment