Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, June 3, 2021

VARIATIONS ON BLUE

This cornhole set features a male Red-winged Blackbird on a blue patterned background. He is a shiny black bird with a red shoulder and yellow wing bar. Great idea for birders!



Let’s play Bocce Ball, Also known as Italian lawn bowling, Bocce is one of the most widely played games in the world and is one of the oldest lawn or yard games. The text on this apron can easily be changed or removed.



Kiss me T-Shirt. Give me a loving kiss Be romantic with me, I am an emotional woman



This guest book features colorful chemistry beakers on a blue background. The text can be easily personalized to suit your occation. A great idea for scientists.



This stunning tote bag features a gorgeous mosaic tile pattern in shades of purple, pink, blue, turquoise and white.



Fun blue white snowflake pattern leggings



This brightly colored throw pillow displays an abstract design of a putting green with flagstick and hole. The image is repeated on the back.



This lovely jigsaw puzzle conveys a feeling of great peace and serenity. Two fishermen are alone with the vast blue sky on the lovely clear Cayuga Lake in Taughannock State Park. This lake is one of the Finger Lakes of upstate New York.



The Blue Mystical Owl Painting Canvas Print. The blue mystical owl is covered in shades of blues, with bright yellow and green piercing eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment