Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, January 9, 2020

VARIATIONS ON PINK

This cute 2020 Chinese New Year of the Rat tote bag features a friendly rat. You can easily personalize or remove the text.



This Valentine's Day necklace features a portrait of an adorable red squirrel in the fluffy white snow surrounded by hearts. The text reads: Be mine. It can be customized to suit your needs.



Anemone and Geranium Cust. Pink Latte Mug



Keep track of the date at your computer with this lovely 2020 calendar mousepad. It displays an exquisite pattern of vintage red, pink, apricot and white antique roses. What great idea for gardeners and all flower lovers!



This beautiful set of wrapping paper features sheets of water lilies, poppies and nicotiana.



Stack of cute floral and whimsical tea cups illustration birthday invitation. Great for your tea party birthdays.



You can easily personalize or remove the name on this gorgeous iPhone 11 case which presents two deep pink flowering tobacco flowers (nicotiana) against a soft pink background.



This lovely Valentine's Day mug will brighten someone special's day. It is decorated with the lovely pink and white waterlily dahlia named 'Kelgai Ann'.



I know you love me T-Shirt. Lovely Misty is precocious...

No comments:

Post a Comment