Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

YELLOW

This colorful 2018 calendar poster displays the tools of the seamstress. Bright spools of thread in rainbow colors of green, red, pink, turquoise, yellow, gold, blue and orange stand beside a measuring tape, thimble, buttons and pins. All are set on an image of a brown burlap pattern background.



This beautiful trinket tray features closeup photography of golden yellow daffodils.



From the designer: This image is from my original color pencil drawing. The crow is sitting on a branch between two red art deco red roses. The background is a golden yellow.



This artistic, decorative table runner features wild daisies with cheerful yellow centers and white petals. Someone just might wander through and pick off each daisy petal while saying "he loves me, he loves me not". What a great idea for gardeners!



Here is a gorgeous chiffon scarf which features a design of lovely Monarch Butterflies (Danaus plexippus) in colors of orange, yellow, gold, black, brown and white. The fabulous markings resemble an artistic abstract pattern. What a wonderful idea for an entomologist or butterfly enthusiast!



Goldfinch Birds & Apple Blossoms Yellow Large Clock



Here's a beautiful iPhone X case featuring yellow and gold Black-eyed Susan flowers. What a wonderful idea for gardeners and nature lovers!



Keep track of the date at your computer with this cool animal 2018 calendar mousepad. Its features beautiful golden brown horses in the yellow sun.



Fractal Arabesque with Monogram on Yellow Silver Cufflinks

No comments:

Post a Comment