Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, September 23, 2016

YELLOW

This 2017 calendar poster displays an original collage I was inspired to create after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz music quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



Here is an iPhone 7 Plus case featuring an adorable black and white chickadee among gold and yellow forsythia flowers. This sweet little bird is one of the friendliest creatures in the animal kingdom. A great idea for gardeners or birders!



Here is a great wall clock with a delightful scene full of joy and happiness showing a child playing music in front of a girl under a colorful paint splatter tree! Enjoy!



These cool leggings feature a repeating abstract pattern of the male Eastern Tiger Swallowtail (Papilio glaucus), a species of butterfly native to North America who flies from spring to fall, and produces two to three broods. Adults feed on the nectar of many species of flowers. He is yellow with four black tiger stripes on each fore wing.



This beautiful foldover clutch presents yellow and gold Black-eyed Susan flowers. What a wonderful idea for gardeners and nature lovers!



A digital crayon sketch of pink flowers to create a pretty floral pattern on a yellow background notebook.



Customize the name on this colorful girly coat rack for someone special. It is decorated with polka dots in a riot of party colors: yellow, green, turquoise, blue, red, orange and pink bubbles.



This tote bag contains a quote from Pope Francis with a yellow sun on a blue background. The colors are a part of the Pontiff's Coat of Arms. The text reads: Who am I to judge? It demonstrates the greatness and humility of this very special man.



Elegant iPad Air Folio style case done in graphics that look like liquid gold, with gold stars. Personalize the black text, on the front edge, to suit your needs. What a chic way to protect your electronic device.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my liquid gold iPad folio case today, I love your colorful blog.

    ReplyDelete