Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, May 2, 2014

YELLOW

This simple yet elegant reusable shopping bag will brighten your day with four brilliant golden yellow Black-eyed Susan flowers on a white background. What a lovely gift for a gardener!



It's autumn, and a luminous golden yellow full moon has risen behind the black silhouettes of leaves blowing in the breeze on this dramatic fine art photography necklace. The background is illuminated in tones of orange, gold and brown to create an abstract pattern in an Asian motif.



Swirly black kaleidoscopic design on a MacBook sleeve. This is a single-colour black four-sided vector kaleidoscope with a swirly abstract art design.



This brilliantly colored decorative Samsung Galaxy S5 case presents beautiful orange, yellow and gold sunflowers in an abstract pattern against a golden yellow background.



A very sweet pillow with a cute baby koala surrounded by flowers.



These lovely yellow floral wedding napkins are decorated with bouquets of daffodils, narcissus and white lilacs. All text can be customized to suit your individual occasion. Click YELLOW FLORAL WEDDING to view the whole collection.



Vintage Inspired Bronze Damask on Black Hanging Lamp. A beautiful and original way to light up your favorite space. Textured looking bronze damask pattern on black background.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for adding my design. I love the blog :)
    TigerLynx

    ReplyDelete