Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, March 17, 2014

PINK

This hard cover iPad Air case presents an abstract impressionistic interpretation of an ocean wave. The sunset colors are glorious shades of pink, blue, purple, yellow, salmon, gold and black.



Pretty pastel hearts baby bib features a banner to personalize with babies name.



This necklace features an exquisite pink water lily lotus flower on a pale purple background.



Fully customizable with your own monogram. A pretty and modern floral design in white and shades of pink on a black background.



This fine art wrapped canvas print invites you into a magical forest of white aspen trees with colors of red, purple, orange, pink and green. Surrealistic, impressionistic, abstract and definitely whimsical!



This Thank You Baby Girl Shower postage stamp features light blue and pink gradient background, a stork carrying a baby girl flying by a cloud.



This mousepad features a bouquet of sweetly scented antique roses.



Cute bunny and kitten hold colorful flowers on this lunchbox

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including my It's a Girl Stork Baby Shower Thank You Postage with these other great designs! Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete