Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Purple

The interior of this lovely fine art folio DODOcase for the iPad Mini displays an abstract pattern of black branches against a sunset sky with rainbow colors of purple, blue, white, pink, orange, gray and magenta.



This necklace features a luminous abstract floral purple, lilac and magenta mandala design. The colors swirl around a central blue star.



I'd Rather Be Running Design Throw Pillow. Great accessory for a child's room, a teen's room, a college dorm, the den, or for any running/jogging enthusiast.



Lovely lilacs are the theme of this elegant floral wedding thank you card. The front has a border of lilac sprays on a purple background. Inside are more lilacs. Customize the text for your special occasion. CLICK LILAC WEDDING COLLECTION for the entire collection.



Abstract Digital Art representing soft Water Waves; looks like purple velvet too. All on an iPhone 5 case.



This lovely mousepad is decorated with a bouquet of six delicate pale purple crocus blossoms with golden centers set on a pure black background. When the crocuses bloom, we know spring is here!



Make your Daughter-In-Law feel special with this beautiful flowery design on a tote bag.

1 comment: