Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Multi-Colors

This Skinit iPhone 5 case features a shelf of colorful books. They form an interesting abstract vertical geometrical pattern in colors of green, yellow, red, blue, black and pink.



This colorful Rickshaw mini zero messenger bag is a feast for the eyes! It features an informal garden setting with pink and white snapdragons, nasturtiums in orange, yellow and red and one red poppy to create a brilliant abstract pattern.



From the designer: "Some day I'm going to learn how to make a quilt or two. They're so lovely."



The Universe Pillow: Original art by Nora Blansett



This colorful poster features a blue jay who has landed on a porch deck surrounded by flowers. The blue, gray, white and black coloration of the bird is set off by a riot of color. There is a decorative teapot with orange and yellow nasturtiums and a purple petunia. Green leaves complete this kaleidoscope of colors.



A colorful and bold design binder in art deco style. You can customize the text. For all options, choose "customize it".

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice birthday present, Julie! :-) Thanks so much for featuring my binder!

    ReplyDelete