Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Red

This tie features shelves of colorful books. They form an interesting abstract vertical geometrical composition.



This colorful fine art Savvy iPhone 5 case features an image of a contemporary abstract fabric pattern in wavy psychedelic rainbow colors of pink, red, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, mauve, purple and turquoise which resembles a painter's palette.



A close-up photograph of a glorious late winter Camellia blossom in varying hues from pink to red, softly dry-brushed for a more abstract, painterly effect.



This colorful, whimsical wall clock features a ruby-throated hummingbird visiting red and yellow zinnias. The bird and flowers are set off by a pure black background. This would be the perfect gift for a gardener!



This mug is decorated with a liquid filled glass with black, red and yellow swirls over a white background.

No comments:

Post a Comment