Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Brown

This necklace features an abstract interpretation of a dried ageratum seed head. The lovely blue purple flowers are gone, the seeds have scattered, and this shell is all that remains. The impressionistic pattern creates a contemporary display with autumn colors of brown, yellow, gold, orange and black.



This wrapped canvas print features a beautiful golden, orange and brown tortie cat staring out a window into a sunny yard. Green plants and white flowers are on the table in front.



Tie with a fractal design in the style of the seventies. Customize by adding a logo or text, choose "customize it" for all options.



Two cute cats which are lying together, a photo taken on the island of Mallorca in Europe. You can change or delate the text if you want.



This laptop sleeve features a poor old jalopy left to rust in the woods. It is surrounded by green trees and white wildflowers. There is a certain beauty and dignity to this rusty old orange, brown and blue car.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature of my tie, Julie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for featuring my Zazzle Store and my Best Friends Postcard!
    You have a very nice blog!
    Best Greetings
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete